Epic Synth is a polyphonic analog-like synthesizer inspired by classic synths of the 1980s. Its beautiful and straightforward interface lets you focus on the essential: the pleasure of creating new sounds! The goal is to explore sound, not interface pages.
Epic Synth's simple and effective sound architecture stood the test of time. It's simple enough for beginners to learn about synthesis yet powerful enough to satisfy experienced sound modellers. Epic Synth's sound engine provides tons of room to create great sounds, from classic leads to juicy acid basses, from 8-bit-like effects to complex evolving sonic textures.
- AudioBus Compatible
- Universal all: works on iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Takes advantage of the new iPhone 5's 4-inch display
- Classic time-tested sound architecture
- Five voices of polyphony (Six on the iPad)
- Arpeggiator with key hold
- Patch memory stores 6 banks of 8 programs
- Single patch sharing via email
- Full memory backup via email
- Pitch bend on iPad and via MIDI
Each voice has:
- A multi-mode oscillator
- An ADSR envelope generator
- A lowpass filter with resonance control and modulation routings
- A Dual-mode Amplifier using Envelope Generator or Key Gate
Shared components include:
- LFO with adjustable delay
- High-pass Filter
- Chorus effect
- Akai SynthStation25
- Alesis IO Dock
- Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (via USB)
- IK Multimedia iRig MIDI
- Line6 MIDI Mobilizer
- Line6 MIDI Mobilizer II
- Yamaha i-MX1 MIDI interface
- CoreMIDI devices
Make sure you go to App Sound to download the Junic Synth soundbank for Epic Synth!
ABOUT EPIC SYNTH
Epic Synth was created in Montréal (Canada) by an passionate synthesizer-addicted indy iOS software developer.
Support for Akai Pro's SynthStation25 keyboard controller is included. SynthStation25 delivers instant hardware control for improved performance capability and expression. For more information on SynthStation25, visit http://www.synthstationapp.com.